JOIN A PRESTIGIOUS GROWING COMPANY
Scroll down to apply + follow directions for next steps!
Founded by a woman. led by women. products MADE by women.
(Btw, We love men, too!)
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Savor Beauty is a culture of excellence. We train, support and strive to be the best in the industry. We attract and cultivate team members who have potential and desire to grow within our organization using their talents, skills, and brilliance.
We see a common thread among those who have thrived at Savor:
- passion for the brand and what it stands for
- love for customer care and attention to fine detail
- high Emotional Intelligence + communication skills
- impeccable integrity and honesty
- engaged leadership in a gossip-free, bully-free environment
- productive and efficient
- steady commitment to goals and follow-through
- uncompromising professional standards
- geared toward finding solutions to any challenge
- desire to be an intra-preneur in a supportive entrepreneurial environment
- respect for others
Ethically-made products, free of parabens, formaldehyde, synthetic
fragrances or dyes, phthalates, sulfates.
BUSINESS GROWTH IS PERSONAL GROWTH HERE
"I am constantly pinching myself at how lucky I was to stumble upon Savor Beauty and join this family of intelligent, inspiring and hard working people! The company supports our passions and aspirations, so I have had the incredible opportunity to grow as a makeup artist while helping my team achieve their dreams." - Lucie, Spa Manager + Wedding Coordinator
IT'S CREATIVE, Fun and inspiring
"I have worked at Savor for 3 years. I had the opportunity to formulate our new FACE CAKE masks alongside our founder. Savor Beauty is known for our amazing facials, and I'm able to work part time hours... I make more than most of my colleagues in the spa world who work full-time hours. It's creative, fun and inspiring to dream bigger." - Erin, Senior Esthetician
I LOVE LEARNING, GROWING + TESTING MY SKILLS
"I have been part of Savor Beauty for over 6 years, and it's a place where you can influence business decisions (so cool to see your creations come to life!) and be promoted from within, unlike most corporate settings where it seems nothing will ever change. I love learning, growing, testing my skills in this positive, inspired environment." - Elia, Marketing Manager
we value clean beauty, inside + out. We invest in training for excellence.
SAVOR BEAUTY PERKS
- Be part of an exciting growing company
- Become THE experts of clean beauty
- Work for NYC's "top facial spa" voted by Goop and Elle mag editors
- Sell award-winning products that you get as a gift from us every month!
- Learn from courses and classes from leadership to social media
- Try beauty products before they are even released
- Visit our Hudson Valley location where you can see
- Host Face Cake parties where you get tips + commission
- Get monthly $250 Champagne facials for just $5 so you can glow, inside out
- Be a part of a company where your opinion matters
- We recycle products, hire women, and produce products that are ethically made in NY, free of toxic chemicals
Please note that we host group interviews on Wednesdays at 1 PM and Sundays at 3 PM. If selected to advance to Round 2, you will be invited to attend.
YOUR INPUT MATTERS + MAKES A DIFFERENCE
"I began my career with Savor Beauty 3 years ago. I knew that I didn't want another job where I was just a number with no say in how things were run. What I love most about Savor Beauty is that it's such a breath of fresh air to realize that your input matters." - Kristin, Spa Manager + Esthetician
It's cool to see my ideas hatch + make my mark!
"I joined the Savor team over 2 years ago, and I have grown so much professionally and personally. I had come from the corporate world where the top management felt toxic and I did not feel seen or heard. Here, the company culture is so supportive, positive and solution-oriented!" - Hannah, Community Manager
SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
"Since getting a job at Savor Beauty, my confidence has grown so much both personally and professionally. I feel that the management really believes in me and holds me to the highest standards. The company is growing tremendously so there are so many opportunities for growth!" - Carly, Makeup Artist