Enjoy a super delicious smoothie while your skin is invigorated by an age delay face mask, with this 4-ingredient dual purpose recipe. You can find the ingredients right in your kitchen to create glowing flawless skin and a tasty snack in under a minute!
Savor Beauty founder, Angela Jia Kim, shows you how she makes this DIY recipe and gives you an insider tip on how you can elevate the face mask to spa level with two of our Savor Beauty products.
Yield: 1 serving
Time: 5 minutes
1 c Almond Milk | beauty fats + vitamin E for age-delay
½ c Cranberries, frozen | vitamin C + antioxidants for skin hydration
1 Organic Apple, chopped | calcium + potassium for glow
1-2 tablespoons raw coconut nectar, to taste | low glycemic, mineral rich sweetener
1 scoop Velvet Rose Face Cake Mask Mix | firming + plumping
3 drops Carrot Rose Serum | natural retinol increases cell turnover + boosts collagen
- Blend together almond milk, cranberries, and apples.
- Pour out 2 tablespoons of mixture into a bowl (for your face mask).
- Optional: For a spa-level mask, add Velvet Rose Face Cake mix and Carrot Rose Serum to your mask.
- Mix until you have a cake batter consistency, and apply with a brush or (clean!) fingers.
- Add your choice of sweetener to blender to finish your smoothie, and enjoy!
- Leave your mask on for 5 minutes for a refreshed glow.
Subscribe for more clean beauty and wellness secrets from Savor Beauty + Spa founder, Angela Jia Kim, and our spa team in New York City.
Tune in every Thursday for Korean-beauty rituals, makeovers, and #beautyfood recipes, all done in a New York minute.