Award-winning organic skincare meets Korean Beauty Rituals... in a New York Minute.
The Savor Beauty skincare line is developed in our Beauty Kitchen in New York where products are made fresh in small batches and shipped worldwide daily.
Visit our Savor Spas in New York City and the Hudson Valley to receive unparalleled five-star attention for your gorgeous glow, inside out.
The Unexpected Beauty Virtuoso
As written in MindBodyGreen.com: "12 Women Changing The Face Of Natural Beauty"
Angela Jia Kim's passion for beauty began with her mom. "Koreans are obsessed with their skin, and my mom always had something new sent over from her sisters in Korea," she says.
"I would play with her creams that were filled with ingredients like gold and silkworm cocoons." Angela spent her early career as a concert pianist, until one day, onstage in front of hundreds of people, a so-called natural lotion she had applied made her break out in hives.
Horrified, she began to study ingredients and craft her own skin care products in her kitchen. "I added luxury ingredients with tremendous benefits like champagne, caviar, and truffle," she says.
"And I infused them with organic extracts for anti-aging results." She started gifting these products to friends, and, as she explains it, they became so popular that she was suddenly an "accidental entrepreneur."
"I wanted to incorporate the Korean beauty rituals that I grew up with. But as a busy mom and wife living the gorgeous chaos of New York City, I needed flawless skin in a New York minute. And it must be organic and it must work."
Now Angela runs a group of holistic spas in New York City and upstate New York and continues to craft her luxe organic products with her team of Savor Spa Estheticians.
"Our products are locally produced in the Hudson Valley by women we hire through the Dollars & Scents program," she says. "They're re-transitioning into the workforce after taking time to raise their children."
Our Mission: Green, Good, Gorgeous
- We use organic, natural and sustainable ingredients and materials as much as possible.
- Refillable beauty bottles: coming soon, you will be able to refill your glass amber bottles and jars with Savor Beauty product at special pricing.
- We partner with mission-driven companies and offer their products in our retail selection.
- Our Dollars & Scents program hires moms who are re-transitioning to the workforce after taking time to raise their children.
- We support causes we are passionate about like She's the First, Education through Music, and School for Strings.
- We #buyfromwomen whenever possible.
- We have an organization that helps women to dream, do and savor their best lives through entrepreneurship
We believe that you can live life beautifully and it's our mission to help you do that through the following tools:
- Facials and well-being services
- Products that improve the quality of your life and raise your vibration
- #beautyfood recipes to help you look and feel amazing
- Positive messaging that is all-inclusive